On Sept. 4th I took Landon in for his 2-week appt. (well, almost 3 weeks). I was super surprised to see how much he had grown since he was born on August 16....
Birth weight: 5lbs. 4oz.
New weight on 9/4: 6lbs. 10oz.
Birth length: 18.5 inches
New length on 9/4: 19 inches
His head has also gotten larger. Dr. showed me the electronic graph and he is right on the chart for growing healthy. Landon is a VERY good eater...it only takes him about 8 minutes to finish 2.5 - 3oz. of formula. We are definitely blessed in that area, as many people tell us we should be. Everything else looks good too, so we are extremely happy to know he's growing and is doing great. Our next (2-month) appt. is when he'll get his needed immunizations. As I know all of you moms out there feel the same way, I am completely dreading this appt., as I know it's going to be super hard on me. But their important to get done so he can stay good and healthy!
Landon always does so good when we're at the Dr. and apparently it's obvious how much I love taking him with me everywhere! The Dr. said "you love being a Mommy, don't you?"....I said "Yes!" with a big smile on my face....she said "I can tell, you have this glow about you". I thought that was a great compliment, as it's good to know others can see how happy I am...Landon is the greatest joy and I am so in awe of him all the time!!
Pizza Dough
6 months ago

It's crazy how fast they grow huh?! That's such a nice compliment!...I agree, you can so tell you love being a mom!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you have Tylenol on hand for the 2 month immunizations!!!
ReplyDelete