On Friday, January 2nd something dawned on me....my period is a few days late and I've been feeling VERY sluggish (originally thinking I had some kind of bug)....I thought to myself, "Could I be pregnant?" No, surely not. We had been trying for quite a few months but just figured it would take us well over a year to conceive. I had 3 home pregnancy tests laying around so I thought why not take one. While Jeff was in the basement cleaning, I anxiously looked at the stick and saw it was a clear positive pregnancy. My heart was instantly filled with joy and happiness and I couldn't wait to run downstairs to tell Jeff. I was shaking as I told him the news (with the stick in my hand) and he was SO excited too! He told me to wait a few hours and try another one, so I did, and it also came back positive. At midnight we decided to make a trip to Walgreen's (I was in my pj's!) and buy 2 more tests. I took 3 more within the next 2 days (a total of 5...yes I know I'm crazy, and my Mom got the biggest kick out of this) just to "make sure" it was real. Well as you can guess all 5 tests came back positive and we couldn't wait to share the news with our parents. We invited my parents out for dinner at Chili's Saturday night and told them the news, then shared the news with Jeff's parents on Sunday. They are all very excited for us and ready to have more grandchildren running around! Oh boy, let the fun begin, it's going to get chaotic (mostly around the Davidson household)!!!
Dad and I are SO happy for you and our family. Yes, it will be getting chaotic, but that's what life is all about. We love all three of you!
ReplyDeleteI say the more the merrier!!!
ReplyDelete