Jeff and I took Baby Grant on our first vacation (in my belly of course!). We went on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with our friends, Dan and Bethany. We got to visit the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, and they were all so beautiful! Unfortunately I was sick the entire week except for 1 or 2 days. We think it was the combination of motion sickness and pregnancy. I tried being a trooper but it was so hard when I was physically sick and super tired the entire time. And with being pregnant you're not able to take any motion sickness meds or anything other than Tylenol. But all in all it was great to get away from the IL cold, be off of work for a week, and enjoy a little R&R with my Hubby!
I told you you should have let me go in your place!
ReplyDeleteI know Mom, I wish I would have taken you up on that offer after all! :)
ReplyDelete