Geez, it's been 2 months since I've written a post so I figured I'd better get back on the bandwagon...so I've also been reading up on all of your blogs the past few days. I honestly don't even know where to start! Well today Landon is 4 months old...I can't believe how fast these past few months have gone and it's crazy how quickly Landon is growing up! It's both exciting and a little sad all at the same time. Happy to see him grow healthy and exciting for what the future holds and to be able to actually "play" and interact with him someday soon...but also sad that he's getting bigger and he eventually won't want to snuggle as much and I won't be able to hold him in my arms the same. This past week Landon just graduated out of his 0-3 month sleepers...yes he's still a little guy...especially cause he still wears quite a few of the 0-3 month clothes. He's just gotten too long for the actual sleepers. His 4 month peds appt. is on Monday the 21st so we're anxious to see what his measurements are. We know he's definitely grown alot! Also since I wrote last I have gone back to work. I was on maternity leave for 11 weeks so I went back Nov. 2nd. Luckily I was able to do a half day on my first day back so I could ease myself into it. I really thought I wanted to be a stay-at-home Mom but Jeff encouraged me to go back for a few months and then decide. Well after only 3 days back, I decided that I was cut out for working and knew that was what I wanted to keep doing. Also I love my job so much that I couldn't ever imagine leaving it. Landon goes to an in-home daycare only 5 minutes from our house, in which a husband and wife watch about 13 kids! They are SO wonderful and the kids call them Mimi & Papa. My niece Lexie goes there and also some of our friend's kids, so we had alot of good referrals. Landon and Ryder (my friend Julie's son) are only weeks apart so they are going to be the best of buds! Landon really seems to like it there and Mimi just adores him. He's her little buddy. Jeff takes Landon every morning and I pick him up in the evening. He's always full of smiles when I come and I'm always dying to see him! Soon after we get home he's ready for a nap, so our playtime is very limited through the week. Kind of sad but I have to make up for it on the weekends. Jeff and I have adjusted well and love taking Landon with us everywhere. There's not much we do without him, other than some nights we take a break or have a date night and either Mimi or Nana or one of the proud Aunts watches him. I don't think we'll ever have to hire a babysitter...ever...as we have too many family members around that would love to watch him. Well this is about all the updates I can think of for now....I will post more after his appt on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment